An Awkward Twitter Moment is… when the Twitterati follow Hitler
This screenshot is obviously an ideal „jokes to choke on“ generator:
- „If only we had had a ‚Block Hitler‘ button in 1933!““
- „57 followers and no one that he follows – a true leader!“
- „No wonder he protected his updates – fascists always work underground and only break into mainstream once they’ve become strong enough!“
- (Variation of 1) „If only we had had such „request to follow“ button in the 3rd Reich! At least we’d know today who was a follower and who wasn’t.“
- „Oh yes, they had a yellow star too in the 3rd Reich. Only they didn’t use it to highlight their favourites, quite the opposite. Fascist bastards.“
Seriously – this leader/follower analogy is really a bit much for a user with such a nick name. Could the Twitter HQ please have mercy and delete the account? Or rather: suspend it for good?